85% organic ring-spun combed cotton, 15% recycled polyester sweatshorts. trash planet logo embroidered on lower left leg with biodegradable plastic-free thread and plastic-free backing.
- adjustable draw-cords across waist with metal eyelets
- heavyweight fabric, with a pocket on either side and a smaller pocket at the back
- peta-approved vegan
- fair wear foundation certified
- designed in bristol, uk
- hand-printed and embroidered in the united kingdom
- oeko-tex certified - free from toxic levels of more than 100 substances known to be harmful to human health.
- 5 trees planted for every purchase of shorts. the trees are mangroves planted in madagascar - they absorb up to 4x the amount of carbon as forests. so far, we've planted over 6,000.