100% organic oversized logo tee
screen-printed with our own trash planet logo tee on center back with peta-approved vegan, water-based non-toxic inks.
- oversized fit
- heavyweight fabric
- peta-approved vegan
- fair wear foundation certified
- designed in bristol, uk
- hand-printed and embroidered in the united kingdom
- printed with gots-certified eco-friendly vegan inks. 100% solvent free and water based.
- oeko-tex certified - free from toxic levels of more than 100 substances known to be harmful to human health.
- 5 trees planted for every t-shirt purchase. the trees are mangroves planted in madagascar - they absorb up to 4x the amount of carbon as forests. so far, we've planted over 6,000.
to keep your garment looking their best for longest please:
- wash inside out at 30°c
- do not tumble dry
- do not iron over the print
- do not stretch the print
- do not dry clean
- do not bleach
we recommend against the use of biological washing powders and fabric softeners as they are both damaging to the environment and can shorten the lifespan of the garment and any print.
non-bio (oddly named) detergents are normally mineral and plant-based which means that they are renewable, eco-friendly, and biodegradable. shaking the garment after washing will help maintain its shape.