With Billie, we recommend choosing one size up from your usual size (if you're a UK 4, for example, choose a UK 5 for the best fit)
After selling out, our Billie 920 sneaker in white is back! Ethically made in Portugal entirely with locally sourced and recyclable materials, this sneaker is not only leading the way in its fashion-forward, 90's inspired design - but changing the footwear game as we know it.
Here's what you need to know:
- 100% PETA-Approved Vegan
- Over 70% Recycled
- 3M details which reflect light when it's dark
- Removable Biodegradable Insoles
- Lace up
- Custom Trash Planet sole
- Independently designed in Bristol, UK
- Recyclable as part of our sneaker TakeBack scheme in return for money off your next pair
- 15 Trees planted in our Madagascan mangroves to make your purchase carbon negative
- Oeko-Tex 100 certified
- Global Recycled Standard certified
- The 920 stitching signifies the date they were first launched (September 2020) - no Billie sneaker will ever be made the same again.
2 years of testing and development means that our iconic custom-designed sole offers extra density and support in the areas that matter most to ensure they are optimised to last, and our bio-degradable insoles offer optimum comfort.