With Billie, we recommend choosing one size up from your usual size (if you're a UK 4, for example, choose a UK 5 for the best fit)
Our Billie 920 sneaker in lime is a limited edition style. Perfect for adding some zest to your summer outfits or alternatively to add some flare to a grungier look - there's lots of possibilities.
Ethically made in Portugal entirely with locally sourced and recyclable materials, this sneaker is not only leading the way in its fashion-forward, 90's inspired design - but changing the footwear game as we know it.
Here's what you need to know:
- 100% PETA-Approved Vegan
- Over 70% Recycled
- Removable Biodegradable Insoles
- Lace up
- Custom Trash Planet sole
- Independently designed in Bristol, UK
- Recyclable as part of our sneaker TakeBack scheme in return for money off your next pair
- 15 Trees planted in our Madagascan mangroves to make your purchase carbon negative
- Oeko-Tex 100 certified
- Global Recycled Standard certified
- The 920 stitching signifies the date they were first launched (September 2020) - no Billie sneaker will ever be made the same again.
2 years of testing and development means that our iconic custom-designed sole offers extra density and support in the areas that matter most to ensure they are optimised to last, and our bio-degradable insoles offer optimum comfort.