85% organic ring-spun combed cotton, 15% recycled polyester sweatshorts. Trash Planet logo embroidered on lower left leg with biodegradable plastic-free thread and plastic-free backing.
Here's what you need to know:
- Adjustable draw-cords across waist with metal eyelets
- Heavyweight fabric, with a pocket on either side and a smaller pocket at the back
- PETA-Approved Vegan
- Fair Wear Foundation certified
- Designed in Bristol, UK
- Hand-printed and embroidered in the United Kingdom
- Oeko-Tex certified - free from toxic levels of more than 100 substances known to be harmful to human health.
- 5 Trees planted for every purchase of shorts. The trees are mangroves planted in Madagascar - they absorb up to 4x the amount of carbon as forests. So far, we've planted over 5,000.
In the photo Hazel is wearing a size S. She is usually a UK size 8 and she is 5'4'' (162cm) tall.