75% Recycled, vegan, cruelty-free and recyclable
Ethically made in Portugal
We plant 15 trees in Madagascar
core features + certifications
- LIMITED DROP - Once these sneakers are sold out, we'll never make a pair exactly the same ever again.
- This sneaker is over 75% recycled and features our signature chunky sole on a retro-red upper inspired by a blend of the 90's and skate culture.
- Super comfortable, and one of our favourite sneaker silhouettes, this is one that you don't want to miss!
- The sleek upper is made from a luxury vegan suede, vegan leather and a breathable mesh, which is 100% recycled and made with plastic from our oceans as part of a clean-up initiative. They are all Oeko-Tex certified.
- All of our sneakers are vegan and they always will be. No animal products. No animal-based glues. Nada.
- Manufactured by our friends in their ethical boutique factory based in Lousada, Portugal, where workers are paid fairly.
- We'll plant 15 trees for you when you purchase a pair to aid in reforesting Madagascar and to make your purchase carbon negative.
- Send your old Trash Planet sneakers back to us and get £20 off your next pair as part of our initiative to make sure every sneaker is recycled and reborn.
- Free shipping to Europe, including the UK, and the USA alongside free returns and exchanges.
- Canvas: 100% made from post-consumer plastic waste as part of an ocean clean-up initiative. The plastic is collected from the sea and then recycled and transformed into a yarn, which we use for our shoes. So far, an estimated 600 tons of waste from our oceans has been cleared up. Made in Alicante, Spain.
- Vegan Suede: 100% vegan microfiber. Oekotex 100 Certified and recyclable. Made in La Rioja, Spain.
- Sole: Made from 70% post industry recycled rubber and 30% raw rubber made in Felgueiras, Portugal. 100% recyclable.
- Laces: 100% recycled polyester laces. Made in Lousada, Portugal.
- Lining: Made from 30% corn waste and 70% recycled PET. 100% recyclable. Made in La Rioja, Spain.
- Insole: Removable. The base is made from biodegradable plant fibres. The upper layer is made from 30% corn waste and 70% recycled PET and is recyclable.
- Insole Board: Made from 100% recycled cardboard in Lousada, Portugal.
closed loop recycling scheme - get £20 off your next pair
- Send your old Trash Planet sneakers back to us and we'll disassemble them and recycle them. As a thank you, you'll get £20 off your next pair.
usa size conversion and size guide
Franco fits true to size so keep that in mind; if you are between sizes - size up! Our sizing chart can be found here.
If you're a US size, here's the conversion breakdown:
UK 4 - EU 37 - US Women's 6
UK 5 - EU 38 - US Women's 7
UK 6 - EU 39 - US Women's 8 - US Men's 6.5 - 7
UK 7 - EU 40 - US Women's 9 - US Men's 7.5 - 8
UK 8 - EU 41 - US Women's 10 - US Men's 8.5 - 9
UK 9 - EU 43 - US Women's 11 - US Men's 9.5 - 10
UK 10 - EU 44 - US Men's 10.5
UK 11 - EU 45 - US Men's 11 - 12
If you are still unsure send us a message at email@example.com or by clicking here and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
920 is our latest drop from A/W20. Every pair will come with this number, which is the date that they were designed (September 2020) stitched onto the side tab.
No sneaker will ever be made the same again.
shipping, exchanges + refunds
We offer free, super fast tracked shipping to anywhere in Europe and the United States of America.
We offer free returns and exchanges to the whole of Europe, including the UK and the USA. For more information regarding exchanges, returns, or refunds - please click here.