aster 721 mocha
after selling out, we've restocked aster for the second time!
our high-top sneaker is a contemporary take on a retro-inspired design. this sneaker fits true to size.
the upper is made with recycled corn leather which is produced using sustainably sourced waste corn fibres from the agricultural industry. it's combined with our classic vegan suede and our cushioned terry cloth lining, which is made from breathable recycled bamboo - perfect for all day-comfort.
our high-top sneaker features our staple t logo on the side panel with the trash planet logo embroidered on the back. the sneaker sits on a thick, durable rubber sole that's made to last.
- peta-approved vegan
- 15 trees planted with every pair
- over 50% recycled
- recyclable as part of our sneaker recycling scheme. send them back and save £10 off your next pair
- removable biodegradable insoles
- independently designed in bristol, uk
- 721 is our first ever high-top collection. every pair has this number embroidered onto the side tab. it represents the date that they were designed (july 2021)
send your old trash planet footwear back to us and we'll disassemble them and recycle them.
as a thank you, you'll get £10 off your next pair.
• sole: 100% natural rubber and 100% recyclable
• laces: 100% recycled polyester
• lining: 100% recycled bamboo
• padding: 75% recycled bamboo, 25% recycled polyester
• vegan suede and vegan leather: 100% vegan corn fiber, oekotex 100 certified, 100% recyclable and naturally pigmented
• insole: removable and biodegradable
• insole board: 100% recycled cardboard
|eu size||uk size||us women's||us men's||length (cm)|
|39||UK 6||8||6.5 - 7||25.9|
|40||UK 7||9||7.5 - 8||26.6|
|41||UK 8||10||8.5 - 9||27|
|43||UK 9||11||9.5 - 10||28.3|
|45||UK 11||11 - 12||29.8|
shop the look #savetheplanet @trashplanetofficial
waste corn fibres become our revolutionary vegan leather
the fibres that make up our material are the stringy parts of the corn plant - often called corn silk; these are a waste by-product from the food industry.
we use waste fibres from trees and the kenaf plant to create our insoles.
they're also orthopedic to provide optimum comfort alongside our premium cushioning.
reinforced and made to last
we've combined 75% recycled rubber with 25% high-quality natural rubber to create a superior blend for reinforced strength.
we've also added extra thickness to the most common break points to provide even more support where it matters most.
and carbon neutral shipping
we're comitted to not using plastic packaging. instead, we use fsc certified recycled cardboard and we proudly provide carbon neutral shipping in partnership with ups.
15 trees at a time
we always want to do better. that's why we'll plant 15 trees for every single pair of trash planet sneakers purchased.
but - it gets better: our mangroves absorb up to 4 times the amount of carbon compared to standard forests.
so far, you've helped us plant over 6,000 trees!
here's to a greener, cleaner planet!
footwear doesn't belong in landfill
so let's make sure your shoes never end up there. when you're finished with your footwear you can send them back to us for recycling and we'll take care of the rest.
in return, you'll get £10 off your next pair of trash planet sneakers.
it's our way of saying thank you for supporting us and for helping the planet.