Tax included.

Recycled Icon

75% Recycled, vegan, cruelty-free and recyclable

Handshake Icon

Ethically made in Portugal

Fight for the planet icon

We plant 15 trees in Madagascar

core features + certifications


  • LIMITED DROP - once they're sold out, we'll never make these sneakers exactly the same ever again.
  • Back by popular demand! Franco 920 Stone is our updated model of one of your favourite colourways to give it even more of a retro feel. This sneaker is over 75% recycled, recyclable and made with our signature chunky sole on a retro skate-style upper.
  • The sleek upper is made from a luxury vegan suede, vegan leather and breathable mesh, which is 100% recycled. They are all Oeko-Tex certified.
  • All of our sneakers are vegan and cruelty free and they always will be. No animal products. No animal-based glues. Nada.
  • Manufactured by our friends in their ethical boutique factory based in Lousada, Portugal, where workers are paid fairly.
  • We'll plant 15 trees for you when you purchase a pair to aid in reforesting mangroves in Madagascar and to make your purchase carbon negative.
  • Send your old Trash Planet sneakers back to us and get £20 off your next pair as part of our initiative to make sure every sneaker has a chance of being reused and reborn.
  • Free shipping to Europe, including the UK, and the USA alongside free returns and exchanges.


Global Recycled Standard Logo

OekoTex 100 Certification Trash Planet Vegan Sneakers

Vegan Creps Approved Trash Planet Sneakers

material breakdown

  • Canvas: 100% made from post-consumer plastic waste as part of an ocean clean-up initiative. The plastic is collected from the sea and then recycled and transformed into a yarn, which we use for our shoes. So far, an estimated 600 tons of waste from our oceans has been cleared up. Made in Alicante, Spain.

  • Vegan Suede: 100% vegan microfiber. Oekotex 100 Certified and recyclable. Made in La Rioja, Spain.

  • Sole: Made from 70% post industry recycled rubber and 30% raw rubber made in Felgueiras, Portugal. 100% recyclable.

  • Laces: 100% recycled polyester. Made in Lousada, Portugal.

  • Lining: Made from 30% corn waste and 70% recycled PET. 100% recyclable. Made in La Rioja, Spain.

  • Insole: Removable. The base is made from biodegradable plant fibres. The upper layer is made from 30% corn waste and 70% recycled PET and is recyclable.

  • Insole Board: Made from 100% recycled cardboard in Lousada, Portugal.

closed loop recycling scheme - get £20 off your next pair

  • Send your old Trash Planet sneakers back to us and we'll disassemble them and recycle them. As a thank you, you'll get £20 off your next pair.

usa size conversion and size guide

Franco fits true to size so keep that in mind; if you are between sizes - size up! Our sizing chart can be found here.

If you're a US size, here's the conversion breakdown:

UK 4 - EU 37 - US Women's 6

UK 5 - EU 38 - US Women's 7

UK 6 - EU 39 - US Women's 8 - US Men's 6.5 - 7

UK 7 - EU 40 - US Women's 9 - US Men's 7.5 - 8

UK 8 - EU 41 - US Women's 10 - US Men's 8.5 - 9

UK 9 - EU 43 - US Women's 11 - US Men's 9.5 - 10

UK 10 - EU 44 - US Men's 10.5

UK 11 - EU 45 - US Men's 11 - 12

If you are still unsure send us a message at or by clicking here and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

limited drop

920 is our second Franco collection. Every pair will come with this number, which is the date that they were made (September 2020) stitched onto the side tab.

No sneaker will ever be made the same again.


The canvas, vegan suede, and sole can all be wiped with a damp cloth to remove any marks.


Get in touch - or e-mail us here. 

shipping, exchanges + refunds

We offer free, super fast tracked shipping to anywhere in Europe and the United States of America.

We offer free returns and exchanges to the whole of Europe, including the UK and the USA. For more information regarding exchanges, returns, or refunds - please click here.

100% recycled mesh

cleaning up our oceans one sneaker at a time

Our recycled mesh is made from at least 10% up-cycled marine plastic (litter from the ocean) and the remaining 90% is post-consumer PET from land sources.

lining from recycled corn

on the inside, they're pretty corny

Our lining is made from 30% corn waste and 70% recycled plastic bottles.

naturally dyed laces

the nuts aren't safe

We're cracking down on toxic dyes and making almond dreams come true by turning them into laces.

recycled rubber soles

make recycling cool again

The skate sole for our Franco sneaker is made from 70% post industry waste rubber. This also includes misshapen soles the factory hasn't approved as well as off-cuts and scraps.