After selling out twice, our Franco 920 sneaker in Stone is back! This is a Trash Planet favourite: inspired by the 90's and skate culture with a contemporary streetwear twist.
These shoes are ethically made by local artisans just outside of Porto, Portugal in our small family-owned factory. The sporty, timeless design and versatile colourway will make these your go-to pair for any off-duty look. The removable biodegradable insole offers maximum comfort, whilst the impeccable finish ensures these sneakers are made to last.
The 920 stitching signifies the date they were designed (September 2020). No sneaker will ever be made the same again.
- 100% Vegan
- 75% Recycled
- Ethically made in Portugal
- Removable Insoles
- Lace up
- Independently designed by us in Bristol, UK
- Recyclable as part of our sneaker TakeBack scheme in return for money off your next pair
- 15 Trees planted in our Madagascan mangroves to make your purchase carbon negative
- Oeko-Tex 100 certified
- Global Recycled Standard certified