85% organic ring-spun combed cotton, 15% recycled polyester hoodie. Trash Planet logo embroidered on center chest with biodegradable plastic-free thread and plastic-free backing.
Here's what you need to know:
- Relaxed fit
- Heavyweight fabric, with pocket at front and metal eyelets.
- PETA-Approved Vegan
- Fair Wear Foundation certified
- Designed in Bristol, UK
- Hand-printed and embroidered in the United Kingdom
- Oeko-Tex certified - free from toxic levels of more than 100 substances known to be harmful to human health.
- 5 Trees planted for every hoodie purchase. The trees are mangroves planted in Madagascar - they absorb up to 4x the amount of carbon as forests. So far, we've planted over 5,000.
In the photo Jordan is wearing a size L for a relaxed fit. He is 6'1'' (185cm) tall.
In the photo Hazel is wearing a size M for an oversized fit. She is usually a UK size 8 and she is 5'4'' (162cm) tall.